1. Can you cook? not very much or very well
2. What was your dream growing up? to be a writer
3. What talent do you wish you had? to be able to dance gracefully
4. Favorite place? by the lake at ICA
5. Favorite vegetable? celery hearts
6. What was the last book you read? for fun: The Johnny Maxwell trilogy by Terry Pratchet and Catalyst by Nina Kiriki Hoffman; for school: Anchor Bible commentary on Exodus by Propp
7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius
8. Any tattoos and/or piercings? just 1 piercing in each ear
9. Worst habit? not always brushing my teeth
10. Do we know each other outside of lj? umm, I don't know thisdaydreamer (the first friend who posted this) outside of lj.
11. What is your favorite sport? racquetball
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? usually optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? talk and make jokes
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Everything seems to have a positive somewhere down the line, but cutting my thumb badly a few years back was fairly sucky.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: both my parents have been United Methodist clergy
16. Do you have any pets? right now, 3 cats and a gerbil
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? no
18. What time is it where you are now? 11 pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? usually scary
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? my skin type
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? mostly of the time your conscience
22. What color eyes do you have? green/hazel
23. Ever been arrested? nope
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? I suppose I'd have to be practical and pay off some student loans, but I'd have fun with some of it :)
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't chew gum right now, but I like minty flavors.
26. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I don't hang out at bars.
27. Do you believe in ghosts? kinda
28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? play on the computer, read, watch movies
29. Do you swear a lot? moderately
30. Biggest pet peeve? people who treat me like I am stupid
31. In one word, how would you describe yourself? sensitive
32. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? ok
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. (14 years ago)
1. Who was your best friend?
Amy, Amy, Linda
2.What sports did you play?
Marching band :) I only did sports in 8th grade.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't drive.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
usually at home
5. Were you a party animal?
not at all
6. Were you considered a flirt?
not that I know of
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I played oboe in band.
8. Were you a nerd?
Oh, yes! And then some.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Yep, plus I was in the class that helped write words to it.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Scott, Mrs. Bennett, Mr. Hansen
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the cafeteria, usually with Amy and Linda or with my sister.
13.What was your school's full name?
Sentral-Burt High School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to Prom?
yes -- but I was so shy, dances weren't really my things.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
No way, thought I dream about being back on a regular basis!
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was windy, and I gave a speech I was quite proud of (Valedictorian).
18. What was your fav. class?
Calculus and French
19. Where were you on senior skip day?
We didn't have one. I didn't go on the senior trip to Houston, TX either.
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We ate at school
22. Have you gained weight since then?
yup, life happens.
23. What did you do after graduation?
I went to college.
24. When did you graduate?
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
I think that was the year I enlisted a family friend, Dan, to go with me. We had a decent time.
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
My class didn't hold one, as far as I know. We had such a small school that they more often hold all-school reunions.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have home rooms in high school.
28. Who will repost this after you?
maybe Molly? I'd like to see a couple of others :)